Cabbage and Pork mixed with Garlic and Butter
Author: Shannon Tomioka
Recipe type: Main Dish, Pork
- 150 gram Roast Pork Sliced
- ¼ Cabbage small size
- ¼ small size Onion (grated)
- ½ piece Garlic (grated)
- 1 tbsp. Shoyu Sauce
- ½ tbsp. White Wine
- 1 tbsp. Melted Butter
- 1 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- Now we are ready to get started, first we need to cut our pork and cabbage into small mouth size pieces. Now pre-heat your frying pan and add your vegetable oil here.
- Add your grated onion and garlic into the frying pan on a low heat until you have a nice light tan color.
- Now add your pork and turn your heat to medium high. When your pork turn to a nice brownish on both sides, add your cabbage and fry it for about 2~3 minutes.
- Now add your Shoyu sauce, white wine and cook for about 1~2 minutes. Lastly add the melted butter to the frying pan for about a minute. We are done and you’re ready to serve.
There you have it. Hope you enjoy this recipe, until next time let’s cook together. 次回は一緒に作りましょう～^^/~~ PS: If you enjoy my Daily recipe subscribe to our RSS Feed, if you are on Facebook you can find us on our Fan Page and Follow us on Twitter. I also have available my first “Free EBook” which is FREE to you for coming by and reading my Cooking Japanese Style. Thank you.