Japanese Recipe called Tofu Mushroom with Egg Flavor
Author: Shannon Tomioka
Recipe type: Main Dish, Vegetables
- 1 pack of Japanese Shimeji mushroom
- 1 pack hard tofu
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 green onion (cut into 2cm)
- salt (preference)
- 1 tbsp salad oil
- First drain the water from the tofu and cut the tofu into 3 section length(short ways). Next separate the mushrooms from bundle and scramble your egg.
- Next heat your frying pan to medium heat, add cooking oil, tofu, and sprinkle salt(preference).
- Stir the tofu until the color is baked.
- Now we need to add the shimeji mushrooms and green onions into the frying pan. Fry this until the mushrooms are soft and tender. Make sure that your heat is at medium low at this time. Next add the soy sauce and mixed egg. Mix for about 1 ~ 2 minutes.(Try not to over cook the egg).
There you have it. Hope you enjoy this, until next time let’s cook together. 次回は一緒に作りましょう～^^/~~ PS: If you enjoy my Daily recipe subscribe to my RSS Feed and I also have available my first e-Book, which is FREE to you for coming by and reading my Cooking Japanese Style. Thank you..