- sushi rice, cooked with 2cup
- 10-15 sheet toasted seaweed(Nori)
- 5 slice tuna, cut into 12strips
- 5 slice salmon, cut into 12strips
- 3 tbsp salmon eggs
- 1 cucumber cut into 8cm length
- rolled omelet, cooked with 3eggs and cut into 12strips
- *and your favorite ingredients*
PS: If you enjoy my Daily recipe subscribe to my RSS Feed and I also have available my first e-Book, which FREE to you for coming by and reading my Japanese Cooking Recipes. Thank you..
1. Make sushi rice.
2. Place the “Nori” square diagonally in your left hand.
3. Place the your favorite ingredients over the rice on top of the nori.
4. Fold the edgesof the nori into form a cone shaped roll.