- 800g Boiled beef pluck
- 1 devil’s tongue (konnyaku)
- 1 clove ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- ¾ cup sake
- 4-5 tbsp miso
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- garnish for long green onion
- Put the boiled pluck into a pot, and fill hot water, boil briefly. Rinse in cold water. Tear the devil’s tongue bite-size, and boil for about 5 min. cut the ginger into thinly slice, and mince for garlic. Cut the long green onion into thinly edge cut.
- Place the pluck in a pot, and pour in enough water so that pluck is completely submerged. Add the sake, ginger, and garlic and place over heat and simmer while skimming off foam for about 1 hour- 1hour 30 min.
- Add the devil’s tongue. Add the sugar and miso divide 2 times. Continue simmer until the pluck become tender enough for about 1-2 hours. Add the mirin and soy sauce and simmer quickly.
- Arrange the pluck in a serving bowl, and sprinkle the long green onion.
PS: If you enjoy my Daily recipe subscribe to my RSS Feed and I also have available my first e-Book, which FREE to you for coming by and reading my Japanese Cooking Recipes. Thank you..
Story: Postwar confusion term, a wife, Sachi (Matsu Takako) of a novelist that a drinker does a large amount of debt and repeats fickleness, Otani (Tadanobu Asano), commit liquor fee that a husband trampled in the sake bar that does the takeover. Brightness of Sachi that works vividly becomes a reputation and a store prospers and also a man that is favorably disposed toward her soon appears and a mind of Sachi shakes. Such the middle and Otani remove a female of a bar and a figure that were doing intimately ……
VIYON NO TSUMA
Directed : Negishi Yoshitarou
Staring : Asano Tadanobu