Asparagus with MENTSUYU Dressing アスパラガスの揚げびたし
Author: Naoko Yoshioka
Recipe type: Appetizers, Vegetables
- 6-7 asparagus (Green and White)
- Vegetable oil for deep- fry
- 100 cc MENTSUYU
- 100 cc water
- Combine the MENTSUYU and water into a bowl and mixing, set aside.
- Cut the asparagus into 4㎝ lengthwise pieces, drain and wrap with paper towel.
- Then, deep fry in oil preheat to 180℃ for about 3min, just deep fried the asparagus in to a bowl for “1” . Soak for about 4-5min, and arrange to a plate.
There you have it. Hope you enjoy this, until next time let’s cook together. 次回は一緒に作りましょう～^^/~~ PS: If you enjoy my Daily recipe subscribe to my RSS Feed and I also have available my first e-Book, which FREE to you for coming by and reading my Japanese CookingRecipes. Thank you..