Edamame and Yogurt Soup 枝豆とヨーグルトのスープ
Author: Naoko Yoshioka
Recipe type: Appetizers, Soup
- 250g edamame-green-soy beans
- 3 tbsp yogurt
- 2 tbsp milk
- salt for boil the edamame
- salt and pepper for season
- Boil the edamame in salted hot water until tender, and drain. Place the edamame in grind bowl, and grind until smooth.
- Add the yogurt and milk mix well, adds the salt and pepper then seasoning.
- Let stand cool in refrigerator.
There you have it. Hope you enjoy this, until next time let’s cook together. 次回は一緒に作りましょう～^^/~~ PS: If you enjoy my Daily recipe subscribe to my RSS Feed and I also have available my first e-Book, which FREE to you for coming by and reading my Japanese CookingRecipes. Thank you..