Pork with Plum and Miso 豚肉の梅味噌田楽
Author: Naoko Yoshioka
Recipe type: Main Dish, Pork
- 4 fillets pork tender loin
- 2 tbsp miso
- 2 pickled plum, take off the seed and mash
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 5 leaves green perilla
- Cut the one fillet pork in 4 equal pieces. Cut the green perilla into thinly strips.
- Combine the miso, pickled plum, and sugar and mix well. Spread the miso on pork and sprinkle the sesame. Bake for about 8-10 min.
- Serve with green perilla.
There you have it. Hope you enjoy this, until next time let’s cook together. 次回は一緒に作りましょう～^^/~~ PS: If you enjoy my Daily recipe subscribe to my RSS Feed and I also have available my first e-Book, which is FREE to you for coming by and reading my Cooking Japanese Style. Thank you..