Takikomi Gohan Meals: Hotate Gohan (Scallop, ほたて ご飯)
Author: Naoko Yoshioka
Recipe type: Main Dish, Seafood, Shell Fish
- 2 cups of rice
- 10 pieces of hotate (scallops)
- 1 tsp of soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of mirin
- 10 cm dashi stock square (kelp)
- 2¼ cup of water
- Wash the rice 30mins prior to cooking, and drain the rice.
- Now add the rice to your rice cooker, add the water, dashi stock, hotate, soy sauce, and mirin. Cook as usual.
- When done, add your Hotate Gohan in a bowl and serve.
There you have it. Hope you enjoy this, until next time let’s cook together. 次回は一緒に作りましょう～^^/~~ PS: If you enjoy my Daily recipe subscribe to my RSS Feed and I also have available my first e-Book, which is FREE to you for coming by and reading my Cooking Japanese Style. Thank you..