Hello Everyone. Wow what a long week and weekend for me, first my hubby had a small cold and then the whole family had a cold. It was the house of fevers going around, my family all look like zombies laying in bed and walking around. Now things are getting better around here and back to normal.
Now for Novembers Update on our site, since we been having a lot of request for bento making we will have a new section starting in November. The hubby has been shooting video on how to make them and they should be ready in a couple of days. So we looking forward with that, so stay tune. Also we had to start a New YouTube Channel for our Cooking Videos, cause we couldn’t connect that account to our main Google account for YouTube Partnership. I will have the New Link for everyone in the next couple days. Well, we see you all soon and now let’s see what we got cooking in the kitchen.
- 4 chicken wings
- ½ long green onion
- 1 knob ginger
- 1 cup rice
- 1500 cc water
- 2 tsp. granules scallops soup stock
- 2 tsp. salt
- 4 sheets wanton pastry
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- Vegetable oil for deep fried to wanton pastry
- Wash the rice and drain. Add the vegetable oil and let stand 30 minute. Boil the chicken wing for briefly, and wash in the running water. Cut the ginger into thinly slice and long green onion in half, and half portion into mince.
- Place the water, rice, chicken wings, half long green onion, ginger, and granules soup stock into a pot.
- Heat the pot a high heat, when it becomes bring boiled, remove the long green onion and ginger. And skim off the foam. Reduce the heat a low, simmer for about 40 minute. (Sometime stir-mix) Deep fry to wanton pastry until crispy.
- Seasoning with salt, and serve with topping for fried wanton, and minced long green onion.