- 3 eggs
- 1 sheet of nori (seaweed)
- salt & pepper (your preference)
- 2 tbsp oil
- First of all we need to crack and scramble your eggs. Then add salt and pepper.
- Secondly we need turn on your stove and add your oil to your frying pan.
- Add a small layer of egg mix into the pan, when the egg start to harden. Then add a sheet of seaweed and start rolling the egg towards you and push the rolled egg back. Then add another layer of egg mix and repeat the process and add the last layer of seaweed. Keep rolling the egg until you have no egg mix left.
- Lastly turn your stove and put your rolled egg on the cutting board and cut into 1 inch slices. Plate and serve or it can be a main for a bento.
There you have it. Hope you enjoy this recipe, until next time let’s cook together. 次回は一緒に作りましょう～^^/~~
PS: If you enjoy our Recipes Subscribe to our RSS Feed, if you are on Facebook you can find us on our Fan Page and Follow us on Twitter. I also have available my first “Free EBook” which is FREE to you for coming by and reading my Cooking Japanese Style. Thank you