- 4 pieces of broccoli
- 1 pieces of ham or bologna
- 1 pasta stick
- 1 tsp of salt
- cherry blossom cutter or sakura cutter
- Firstly we need boil the broccoli in a boiling water of salt and let it boil for about 5 mins or until it’s nice and soft. (You would like to steam the broccoli you can do that too).
- Secondly we need to cut out the shapes from the ham, using the cherry blossom cutter. We need 16 pieces of cherry blossom flowers.
- Lastly we need to cut 16 pieces from the pasta stick. This will be used to keep the ham secured on to the broccoli. When you have all 16 pieces from the pasta, stick it in the middle of the ham like a stem of a flower and place on the broccoli where you desire. Then place in the bento box and your done.
There you have it. Hope you enjoy this recipe, until next time let’s cook together. 次回は一緒に作りましょう～^^/~~ PS: If you enjoy our Recipes Subscribe to our RSS Feed, if you are on Facebook you can find us on our Fan Page and Follow us on Twitter. I also have available my first “Free EBook” which is FREE to you for coming by and reading my Cooking Japanese Style. Thank you