- First we will add 80% water to a Nabe Pot which show in the photo above and add the strip of kombu into the water and wait until it boils on medium high heat.
- While we are waiting for the water to finish boiling, we can prepare the vegetables. We need to cut the roots from the spinach and wash in water then drain. Now we need to peel the skin from the radish and grade the radish and drain the water from the graded radish.
- Next we need tot cut the roots from the shimeji mushrooms and set aside for the next step.
- When the water is finished boiling, take out the kombu and add your ingredients. Add the chicken, spinach, and shimeji mushrooms. Wait until this start to boil.
- Almost done here, now turn the heat down to low. Add the your graded radish into the middle of the pot or where ever you please, close the cover and let it set for 5 mins. There you have it, choose your favorite ponzu sauce or you can use soy sauce. Dip and Enjoy the Nabe Recipe.
There you have it. Hope you enjoy this recipe, until next time “Have fun Cooking Japanese Food. 日本料理を楽しんで作ってください。～^^/~~ PS: If you enjoy our Recipes Subscribe to our RSS Feed, if you are on Facebook you can find us on our Fan Page and Follow us on Twitter. I also have available my first “Free EBook” which is FREE to you for coming by and reading my Cooking Japanese Style. Thank you