Japanese Recipe called Tofu Hamburger
Author: Naoko Yoshioka
Recipe type: Main Dish, Tofu
- Hard tofu
- 100g hamburger
- ２ fresh green laver
- 1 green onion (finely chopped)
- 1 garlic
- soy sauce (preference)
- 1 egg
- １ grated ginger (1 teaspoon)
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- salt and pepper (preference)
- 1 tsp little starch
- 4 tbsp ponzu sauce
- First add all the ingredients except for the ponzu sauce into a large mixing bowl. Then mix all the ingredient together with your hands. Once all the ingredients are mix, make small hamburger patties.
- Now when you are all done with making the patties. Get your frying pan and add enough oil to fry the patties. Add your patties into the pan and make sure that you cooking both sides of the patty.
- When you have cooked all the patties and there is nothing in the frying pan. Add the ponzu sauce into the pan. Let it heat for about 2 – 3 minutes.
- Once that this is done put the finished patties on to a plate and pour the ponzu sauce all over the tofu patties.
There you have it. Hope you enjoy this, until next time let’s cook together. 次回は一緒に作りましょう～^^/~~ PS: If you enjoy my Daily recipe subscribe to my RSS Feed and I also have available my first e-Book, which is FREE to you for coming by and reading my Cooking Japanese Style. Thank you..