- 1 tbsp of uni (sea urchin)
- 1 hard tofu
- 20g of mozzarella cheese
- ½ tbsp of mayonnaise
- First we need to mix the the mayonnaise and the uni together.
- Next take the water out from the tofu and cut into 3 equal part.
- Next we need to get your mayonnaise uni sauce and spread the sauce on top of the tofu. Then apply the cheese on top of tofu and sauce.
- Now that we are done we need to put it in the toaster oven until cheese is golden brown and done 5-7 minutes to bake.
- Option: You can add the sticks to the bottom, so you can eat it like that. Or you can just place it on a plate and serve.
There you have it. Hope you enjoy this, until next time let’s cook together. 次回は一緒に作りましょう～^^/~~ PS: If you enjoy my Daily recipe subscribe to my RSS Feed and I also have available my first e-Book, which is FREE to you for coming by and reading my Cooking Japanese Style. Thank you..