Japanese Recipe called Tofu with Starchy Sauce and Fried Rice.
Author: Naoko Yoshioka
Recipe type: Main Dish, Vegetables, Tofu
- ½ tray of soft tofu
- 1 egg (premixed)
- 1 bunch of spinach
- 1 cup of chicken soup stock
- 300g of already made rice (about 2 cups of rice)
- 2 tsp of starch
- 4 tsp of water
- 2 tbsp oil
- soy sauce (preference)
- salt (preference)
- pepper (preference)
- First we need chop the spinach. Next get a pot and put the chicken soup stock and boil on medium heat. When the soup is boiling add the tofu by squeezing the tofu into the soup using your hands.
- Next mix your water with the starch. Then add your chopped spinach, salt and starch water to the boiling soup. (Heat for about 3 ~ 4 minutes, then turn off heat).
- Next heat up your frying pan, add your oil, mix egg, rice, pepper, and soy sauce. Fry for about 3 ~ 4 minutes on medium heat.
- Now that we should both done, now we are ready to add them together. Get a bowl that you are going to server the meal in, add your fried rice and slowly add your soup over the fried rice.
There you have it. Hope you enjoy this, until next time let’s cook together. 次回は一緒に作りましょう～^^/~~ PS: If you enjoy my Daily recipe subscribe to my RSS Feed and I also have available my first e-Book, which is FREE to you for coming by and reading my Cooking Japanese Style. Thank you..