Chicken Stir Fry with Soy Sauce
Author: Naoko Yoshioka
Recipe type: Main Dish, chicken, Vegetables
- 3 – tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 – tablespoons rice wine
- 1 – tablespoon corn starch
- 2 – cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ – cup water
- 2 – tablespoons olive oil
- 2 – whole, boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- ½ lb. broccoli, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 – small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 – carrot, pared and thinly sliced
- Cooked white rice
- Combine soy sauce, rice wine, cornstarch, garlic, and ¼ cup water and set this set aside. In wok or large skillet.
- Next we need to cut our chicken into slices and stir fry chicken in hot oil for 2 minutes.
- Then we need to add our vegetables and stir fry for about 4 minutes. Next add soy sauce mixture, cook and stir until slightly thickened.
There you have it. Hope you enjoy this, until next time let’s cook together. 次回は一緒に作りましょう～^^/~~ PS: If you enjoy my Daily recipe subscribe to my RSS Feed and I also have available my first e-Book, which is FREE to you for coming by and reading my Cooking Japanese Style. Thank you..