- 2cup Rice
- 2cup Water
- ¼cup Vinegar
- 2tbsp Sugar
- ½tsp Salt
- 10cm Konbu kelp
- *vinegar-added water
PS: If you enjoy my Daily recipe subscribe to my RSS Feed and I also have available my first e-Book, which FREE to you for coming by and reading my Japanese Cooking Recipes. Thank you..
1. Wipe konbu kelp with a cloth to clean.(see figure 1-1)
2. Fill a bowl with cold water and add the konbu kelp cleaned in the let stand for about 1 hour.(see figure 1-2)
4. Put the vinegar, sugar, and salt into a small pot, and heat slightly until dissolved.
5. Put the rice and stock in to a rice cooker, and cook. When cooking is finished, keep the cooker covered and let it stand for about 10minuts until the grains are settled.
6. Transfer the rice to a wooden “sushi bowl” moistened with “vinegar-add water” sprinkle the vinegare dressing all over the rice. Using a flat wooden spoon, toss the rice with horizontal, cutting storles while cooling the rice the rice with a hand-fan.(see figure 1-4 and 1-5)
7. When tossing is completed, cover the rice with clean cloth moistened with vinegar-added water.(see figure 1-6)
Serves 2 ~ 3 people
There you have it. Hope you enjoy this, until next time let’s cook together. 次回は一緒に作りましょう～^^/~~
If you have any questions, about any of my recipes please feel free to leave me a comment and I will try to get back to you as soon as I can. Subscribe to our RSS to get updated when we post new recipes.