Here’s the Top 10 Favorite Sushi in Japan. I took a survey from 100 people and asked them what’s your favorite Sushi. And this was my results from the survey taken.
1. Maguro Sushi Is at the Top at the number 1 Spot. This was no doubt that this was going to be number from the beginning. It’s my favorite also, as well as my kids.
2. Coming at number 2 spot is Uni Sushi(Sea urchin), I was not surprise with this one.
4. At the number 4 spot we have Anago Sushi(Salt water eel). Here’s another on of my favorite to eat, at a sushi restaurant.
6. Bintoro Sushi(Pink Tuna) comes in at number 6. My kids just loves this sushi.
7. Akagai Sushi(Red Calm) I was a little surprise of this one, I don’t really eat this one much. But it came in at number 7 on the list.
8. Salmon Sushi(Salmon) comes in at number 8. I think if I did a survey from only children in Japan this would in the Top 3 I think.
9. Ibe Sushi(Shrimp) comes in at number 9. Another one that could be in the top 3 with the kids.
10. Tako Sushi(Octopus) Bring in the Top 10 of my list.