Good Afternoon Everyone, Hope that everything is going great. I like to thank the people who visited me in the month of April and a special thanks to the “Top Dropper of Entrecard in the month of April”. Thank you for taking a couple minutes a day in your busy schedule to visit me.
My hubby has taken over in visiting everyone on Entrecard, while keep adding new content to my blog. Here’s the list of the Top Droppers. If you haven’t visited them yet stop by their blog and tell them “Hi” and left a comment or two.
- The Third Uncle: Fun, fashion, adventure .. and a little magic in 19th century Europe, as a young girl learns the truth about herself in Napoleon’s Empire.
- Just Too Little Time: Personal blog of a busy working woman who tries to balance her time between family, work and blogging.
- my kids are my world: This is a blog about my life as a wife and mother of three kids, who are, obviously, my world.
- Vanessa: A Chinese girl’s blog!
- Positive men: Being positive in all aspects of our lives can bring wonder to ourselves and others.
- Mutual Love: Sharing tender loving care and make this world a better place to stay.
- Winesworld The Amateurs Wine Guide: WinesWorld is a friendly wine guide for amateurs, by amateurs.
- A Simple Life: A 40 year old mother of two who likes to write just about anything. A baking enthusiast, a crafter and a hobbyist. This is about me, my views, my interests and my favorites.
- Learning Corner: Center for Personal Development, Professional Learning and Education, Finance, Smart Investment, Business Management, Business Strategy, Leadership, Business Success, Computer, Technology Update, Lifestyle Improvement.
- Funky Town Disco Music: Once upon a time the music of the 70s, Disco Music, Funky, Soul, Pop Music, who made the history of those years. I was born in the mid 60s, so i lived right in the evolution of these sounds. This blog wants to revive after more than 20 years, the music of those years, memories, friends, first loves ….. For those not familiar with these genres, is a good opportunity to approach these fantastic sounds.
Thank you again and we hope to see you next month as well.