Tofu and Maitake Mushroom Stir-Fry 豆腐とまいたけの炒り豆腐
Author: Naoko Yoshioka
Recipe type: Main Dish, Tofu, Vegetables
- 1 pack hard tofu
- 1 pack white maitake mushroom
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- soy sauce
- salt and pepper
- Wrap the tofu with kitchen paper and put some weight on top drain off excess water. Cut the maitake mushroom into bite-size pieces.
- Heat the oil in a pan, and stir-fry the maitake mushroom and tofu.
- Seasoning with salt and add a little of soy sauce and sprinkle the pepper.
- Add the beaten egg and stir-fry briefly.
There you have it. Hope you enjoy this, until next time let’s cook together. 次回は一緒に作りましょう～^^/~~ PS: If you enjoy my Daily recipe subscribe to my RSS Feed and I also have available my first e-Book, which is FREE to you for coming by and reading my Cooking Japanese Style. Thank you..