Hello Everyone. It’s been a long week and I so much looking forward to the weekend, got the next 3 days off which great. Got a lot of things going on for the site, we will be changing the look of the site be this weekend and we hope that you all will like the looks of it. Also our forums section should be up on Sunday, hopefully the hubby can get that up for me.
- 2 fillets red sea-bream
- salt and pepper (Your Preference for Sea-Bream)
- 4 asparagus
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper (Your Preference)
- sliced lemon
- The red sea bream in make a shallow cut on the surface and sprinkle the salt and pepper. Cut the asparagus into bite size piece, and boil.
- Heat the oil into a frying pan, sauté the red sea bream with skin side down, and sauté to both side. When it cooked, remove to dish. Add the asparagus and sauté briefly.
- Arrange the red sea bream and asparagus on a dish, garnish with sliced lemon.