Hello Everyone. What a busy weekend I had, went shopping on Saturday and finally gotten my iMac Computer. Then I have been work on my other blog where I custom Blythe’s dolls. I have been working on make a custom Blythe’s of one my favorite TV Star “Kelly Cutrone” from Reality show “Kell on us” in the US. So I finally finished it and I posted on her fan page on Facebook a couple days ago and to my surprise she responded back, saying she’d loved it and want to have the doll. I got so excited to get a message back from her, now I have to think what am I going to to now. My hubby said I should sell it to her or exchange for something so I get something back. So here’s my questions to my readers “What do you think I should do?” Click here to see the custom Doll…
Well let’s get back into the kitchen to see what I got cooking for you all today..
- 150g Thinly Sliced Beef
- 2 Potatoes
- ½ Carrot
- ½ Onion
- ½ tsp. Granules Dashi Stock
- 200 cc Water
- 1 tbsp. Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Japanese Sake
- 2 tbsp. Mirin
- 2 tbsp. Light Color Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- Cut the onion into thinly slice, potatoes and carrot into rolling wedge cut, and beef into bite-size pieces.
- Heat the oil into a pot, add the beef and fry. Add the onion, carrot, and potatoes and fry until their surface absorb the oil.
- Add the water, and bring to the boil, and add the granules dash stock, sake, Mirin, sugar and light color soy sauce and simmer and skim off foam.
- Reduce the heat, and simmer for about 10 minute with drop- lid and simmer until almost liquid is gone.